Please note that many of the following links will open a new window to an external Web site.
- Interactive Periodicity Schedule
Infancy Prenatal Newborn 3-5 d 1 mo 2 mo 4 mo 6 mo 9 mo Early Childhood 12 mo 15 mo 18 mo 24 mo 30 mo 3 y 4 y Middle Childhood 5 y 6 y 7 y 8 y 9 y 10 y Adolescence 11 y 12 y 13 y 14 y 15 y 16 y 17 y 18 y 19 y 20 y 21 y
Click on an age above to view preventive screening and recommended actions for that well-child visit.
- Signs & Symptoms Search
Quickly find diagnoses by selecting from a list of signs and symptoms. Pediatric Care Online’s powerful search engine will display disease topics with these symptoms. Choose additional symptoms to narrow the possibilities. A simple click on a disease name will take you to the appropriate topic in the Quick Reference.Go to Signs & Symptoms Search
- Patient Handouts
Browse hundreds of patient handouts from top sources that quickly provide parents with easy to read explanations for many conditions and procedures.
- Brushing Up on Oral Health: Never Too Early to Start (PDF)
- Back to Sleep, Tummy to Play (PDF)
- Parents' Guide to Fire Safety for Babies and Toddlers (PDF)
- Your Baby Needs Another Hearing Test (PDF)
- A Parent's Guide to Choosing Safe and Healthy Child Care (PDF)
- Forms & Tools
Quickly scan links to hundreds of resources, such as forms, questionnaires, checklists, and toolkits to help screen, track, and record your clinical information.
- Food Allergy Action Plan (PDF)
- Screening Questionnaire for Child and Teen Immunization (PDF)
- Dear Doctor Sample Form Letter (PDF)
- Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (M-CHAT) (PDF)
- Asthma Action Plan (PDF)
- Clinical Calculators
Choose from the following useful online calculators to quickly determine different pediatric measurements, such as BMI, milestones, and immunizations.
- BMI Calculator for Child and Teen
- Catch-up Immunization Scheduler (for children six years and younger)
- Instant Childhood Immunization Scheduler (for children six years and younger)
- Pathologic Proteinuria Calculator
- Quality Dividend Calculator
View a list of all the algorithms from the AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care.
- Sample ADHD primary care office flowchart
- Diagnosing high blood pressure in children
- Algorithm for management of patients with oliguria or anuria
- Evaluation of suspected atypical Kawasaki Disease
- Recurrent Sore Throat
MEDLINE gives you access to more than 20 million medical journal articles with citations, abstracts, related articles and links to the publisher’s full text. Submit a Quick Search or run an Assisted Search. For a more powerful, evidence-based search, choose the Clinical Search.