The Pediatric Care Online Library contains a comprehensive collection of resources, including the AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care, as well as its counterpart, Point-of-Care Quick Reference—over 250 topics in bullet form for quick access to the information you need.
- Pediatric Care Updates
Pediatric Care Online is regularly updated with the most current information. Updates and new content are culled from continuous monitoring of breaking news from the AAP, as well as through AAP committees, sections, and councils.
- AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care Erratum for Chapter 297: Nephrotic Syndrome
- Best Practices for Sports Medicine Management for Secondary Schools and Colleges
- Children, Adolescents, and the Media
- Condom Use by Adolescents
- Conflicts Between Religious or Spiritual Beliefs and Pediatric Care: Informed Refusal, Exemptions, and Public Funding