- About Pediatric Care Online
Pediatric Care Online – Delivered to Your Desktop or Mobile Device
for Point-of-Care Access!
Developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and its member pediatricians dedicate their efforts and resources to the health, safety, and well-being of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. The AAP has approximately 60,000 members, including pediatricians, pediatric medical subspecialists, and pediatric surgical specialists. More than 34,000 members are board certified and called Fellows of the AAP (FAAP). Visit About AAP for additional information.
- Point-of-Care Quick Reference – Over 240 select topics taken from the AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care outlined for quick retrieval of information
- The AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care – Over 3000 pages of detailed information and recommendations
- Bright Futures – Comprehensive health supervision guidelines to help make the most of well-child visits
- Red Book – Detailed information from the AAP Red Book on over 200 childhood infectious diseases
- AAP Policy - AAP Policy statements and clinical practice guidelines
- Interactive Periodicity Schedule – Interactive chart providing preventive screening and recommended actions for each well-child visit
- Signs & Symptoms Search – Quickly suggests diagnoses based on selected signs and symptoms
- Patient Handouts - Hundreds of patient handouts with easy to read explanations for many conditions and procedures
- Forms & Tools - Hundreds of resources to help screen, track, and record clinical information
- And much more !
Pediatric Care Online is the premier pediatric point-of-care resource. For the unique benefits PCO offers certain groups, click on the links below:
Meet the Pediatric Care Online Editorial Advisory Board who oversees development of features and keeps the site updated with the latest research and findings from the field:
Editorial Advisory Board Members
- Kelly Kelleher, MD, MPH, FAAP, Chair
- Thomas McInerny, MD, FAAP, EAB Ex Officio
- Henry Adam, MD, FAAP
- Jatinder Bhatia, MD, FAAP
- Deborah Campbell, MD, FAAP
- Thomas DeWitt, MD, FAAP
- Jane Meschan Foy, MD, FAAP
- Deepak Kamat, MD, PhD, FAAP
- Michael Leu, MD, MS, MHS FAAP
- Allison Pollock, MD, EAB Resident Liaison
- Samir Shah, MD, MSCE, FAAP
- Karen Wilson, MD, MPH, FAAP
We thank the following past members of the Pediatric Care Online Editorial Advisory Board for their service: Kathleen Cain, MD, FAAP; Alexander Holston, MD, FAAP; Mark Wolraich, MD, FAAP; and Beverly Wood, MD, MDEd, PhD, FAAP.
Contributors for PCO resources:
Sign-up to receive important announcements from Pediatric Care Online via e-mail.
To assist you in experiencing the value of Pediatric Care Online, Mead Johnson Nutrition has sponsored both a 3-month trial subscription for pediatricians and full-year trial cards available through your Mead Johnson representative. To learn more about this program, visit the free trial page.